Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Friday, September 13, 2019

Debate 3



ABC photo via Conservative Treehouse

I was traveling yesterday and not able to watch the 3rd Democrat debate in Houston. Stephen Kruiser at PJ Media didn’t watch much of it either, but he had a better reason:

Heaven save us from these deranged progressive statists.

I didn't watch all of Round 3, I went back to my old ways and let Twitter and my PJ Media colleagues watch it for me. Doing that gives me a good way to assess which candidates are resonating and who's getting the most favorable buzz.

I did, however, tune in every now and then, immediately regretting the decision each time. Each time I did, I saw a different candidate explain why the federal government needed to intervene in my life in order to make it "better." Suffice it to say that I was not moved by the sales pitch.

My reactions will follow, but for those of you who want to skip ahead to the links, my friend Kira Davis summed it up fairly well:

Ok, just to catch you up...@TheDemocrats want to give free education, housing and healthcare to ex-felons and illegal immigrants and forcibly remove the legally, peacefully purchased firearms of millions of law-abiding citizens. Inspired yet? #DemDebate

The rest of the report is here. And it won’t chew up your entire evening.
# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting