Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

mRNA injections: Why aren't more doctors speaking out?

 


H.P. Smith at American Thinker brings the subject of COVID mRNA injections up to date. He’s asking the right questions of the medical profession (and implicitly the pharmaceutical corporations).  This is an anecdotal report but it will probably resonate with many readers:

. . . Very early on, I was skeptical of these new treatments.  I graduated college with a B.S. in Biology more than 25 years ago, but my career is in finance (long story)…so I understood enough about the scientific process that I was doubtful of their proclaimed “safety.”  Long term safety at that point (and still now) literally could not have been known.  It was far too early.

I researched them and quickly found people like Dr. Simone Gold (America’s Frontline Doctors) and Dr. Peter McCullough…individuals who were willing to risk their careers and reputations to get the message out that maybe we needed to slow down and learn more about the new vaccines.  To me, that was powerful, and rang very true.

. . .

That leads to the real issue here:  With what we are learning now and the rapidly accumulating evidence, how are more doctors not speaking out about this?  And why are so many still recommending the mRNA shots to their patients?  Boosters, boosters, boosters.  

I changed to a new doctor as my primary care physician recently and had my first appointment.  The doctor mentioned that he doesn’t prescribe new medications that have not been around for at least five years, so I asked him how he reconciles that philosophy with the mRNA shots.  He dodged the question three times until it was clear I wouldn’t let it go.  I finally asked him, “Is it your policy to recommend them or the hospitals?”  He said nothing, but stared straight into my eyes for a solid five seconds.  It felt very much like an admission.

He went on to say that if he doesn’t recommend the shots, he will lose his job and possibly his license.  My appointment was the first week of December 2022, and my exit paperwork is three pages…two of which are almost entirely dedicated to pushing the COVID shots.  

The first line under What You Need to Know is “COVID-19 Vaccines are safe and effective.”  They are still saying this!  This is extraordinary.  They still cannot know the long-term effects of the shots; still too soon.  Not to mention that (especially young) otherwise healthy people are dropping left and right (often of heart attacks and strokes), none more publicly than Damar Hamlin of the Buffalo Bills last week.  Myocarditis rates, which used to be roughly 4 in 1,000,000 are now 25,000 in 1,000,000.  . . . .

Much more at the link here.  The take-away:  Is your physician willing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin?

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting