Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Biden Takes On the Soul of the Nation ~ UPDATED

 

A F Branco cartoon

So pResident Biden will be delivering his “Soul of the Nation” speech Thursday, Sept 1 in primetime - 8pm. I found J. Robert Smith’s preview of this evening’s speech at American Thinker here.  But I have not yet found the speech itself scheduled in the TV listings. 

I would put this speech in my Must Miss category, but if I find that Mr Vodkapundit is going to Drunkblog it live, I’ll add a link later today.  Otherwise, I’ll look for commentary online to share after the speech.

UPDATE:  It’s being broadcast on C-Span.  As of 7:40pm, no sign of Drunkblogging at PJ Media.  ... As of 8pm, still no sign of Drunkblogging at PJ Media.  Apparently, no vodka is strong enough.

UPDATE 2 as of 7:45pm:  Sundance has posted livestream links here.  


# # #


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting