Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ohioans acknowledge Governor Strickland's FAILURE on School Funding Fix

In his own words....

From Third Base Politics --

Remember this quote from Ted Strickland way back in 2006?

"Let me tell ...you this: I am so committed to solving this school-funding issue that if I become governor, and I do a lot of wonderful things but I fail to address this school-funding issue, I will have been a failed governor," Strickland said."

Interestingly enough, respondents to this weekend's Dispatch poll were asked about this very issue:

So 94% of Ohioans are now susceptible to Strickland's own qualification of defining him as a failed Governor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting