Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Thursday, November 3, 2022

2022 election next week

 


Updated from last month:  The part of any ballot that finds me generally unprepared is the judicial section, particularly the down ballot candidates.  So I consult the website Judge4yourself for candidate ratings.  The ratings also include endorsements by cleveland.com, which is my rule-of-thumb for choosing the other (non-endorsed) candidate.  However, this year, there are a couple of judicial candidates who either wouldn't respond to any questions or who got such negatives from the other resources that I would make an exception and vote for the cleveland.com-endorsed candidate (i.e., J Synenberg and Wanda Jones).  Speaking for myself, I either print out the lists or jot the preferred names down on a notepad, as I don't otherwise remember most of their names when I go to vote. 

# # #



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting