Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our First Tea Party Patriot Target!


Fellow Tea Party Patriots,

We want to thank you for contacting our elected officials regarding the proposed budget for the State of Ohio. I felt it was very important to share this with you...

In my calls to our State Senators, there is one in particular that needs a Tea Party Patriot target on his back. That would be Senator Mark Wagoner.

In my calls to his office (5 calls) regarding his role on the Senate Finance Committee and the Conference Committee for the State Budget, Senator Wagoner's office refused to take my calls because I did not live in his district. I was rudely told to contact my own Senator if I had any problems. Even after identifying myself as a Tea Party Patriot and that I was calling specifically about his role in working on the budget - I was again told to contact my own Senator.

With this, we are now directing all Tea Party Patriots to call Senator Wagoner's office and inquire about the budget, inform him we want no earmarks added into budget and most importantly -we want Senator Wagoner's office flooded with phone calls! Senator Wagoner needs to be taught that as an elected official, he WILL address the concerns of all OH residents.

Senator Wagoner is the perfect example of the type of elected official we can no longer stand for.

Here is the contact information for Senator Wagoner;

Senator Mark Wagoner
Senate Building
Room #129, First Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Telephone: 614/466-8060
Email: SD02@senate.state.oh.us

Let's show the Senator who he represents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting