There is a Power of Coalitions event being hosted by Cuyahoga County for Liberty occurring this Saturday, Feb 6th at the Beachland Ballroom is shaping up to be a great afternoon! There will be several individuals and groups giving presentations on a wide range of pro-Liberty, pro-Constitution topics. The doors open to the public at 11:30am and the presentations run until 3:30pm. The representative groups will have tables setup so you can gather information and learn more about them. Food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be available for purchase.
By capitalizing on the strengths and similarities of all the groups in Cuyahoga County and by creating a friendly exchange between groups, we will strengthen our mutual interests and pave the way to government from the bottom up as the Constitution intended.
When: Saturday, February 6, 2010
Time: 11:30 AM-4:00 PM.
Where: The Beachland Ballroom
Address: 15711 Waterloo Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44110
THIS IS A FREE EVENT, THE PUBLIC IS NOT ONLY WELCOME BUT ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. (http://www.beachlandballroom.com/menu.html)
- Jason Gloyd Chairman – C.O.A.S.T., Cincinnati, OH Coalition Opposed to Additional Spending & Taxes
- William Peirce, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus CWRU & former Chair of the Economics Department Former Libertarian Party Gubernatorial Candidate.
- Walker Todd, J.D., Ph.D. Research Fellow, American Institute for Economic Research Former Adjunct Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Former Officer Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland & New York
- Cuyahoga County for Liberty
- Libertarian Party of Cuyahoga County
- Cleveland Tea Party Patriots
- Young Americans for Liberty – CWRU
- Oath Keepers
- We the People
- Ohio Freedom Alliance
- John Birch Society
- Fully Informed Jury Association
- American Open Currency Standard