Would you support a Presidential candidate who.....
- As a Democrat State Representative supported Al Gore for president and served as Gore’s campaign state chairman in 1988?
- Was publicly thanked by Mexican President Vicente Fox, on November 6, 2003, for offering in-state college tuition to illegal immigrants?
- Issued an executive order in 2007 that would have forced almost every single girl in his state to receive the Gardasil vaccine before entering the sixth grade?
- Spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, to turn roads that are already free to drive on into toll roads, and to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system often argued to be necessary infrastructure for regional government under Council on Foreign Relations plans for a North American Community and the Security & Prosperity Partnership of North America (Agenda 21 anybody)?
- Attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2007 (the secretive fascist New World Order organization) in direct violation of the Logan Act. Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters.
- Privatized TxU (Texas Utilities), handing it off to global investment firms and private control who are heavily involved in the Bilderberg group? The $45 billion TxU buyout involves at least three firms represented annually at Bilderberg - Goldman Sachs, Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts & Co., and Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Launched in 2003 the Texas Enterprise Fund and in 2004 gave $20 million to Countrywide Financial, the mortgage creating machine that was a major player in the sub-prime crisis, that promised to create 7,500 new jobs in the state by 2010? In 2007, while slashing jobs and with its stock price plummeting, Countrywide was acquired in a fire sale by Bank of America.
- Massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas? “From 2001 to 2010, state debt alone grew from $13.4 billion to $37.8 billion, according to the Texas Bond Review Board. That’s an increase of 281%.”Rick Perry is slick and handsome and will woo the ladies with a good tough Texas speech, but when Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see. Rick Perry is a globalist who has raised taxes and fees numerous times, doubling the size of the Texas budget.
Do we want to double the size of the Federal budget?
Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as the savior of the Republican Party by reluctantly riding in on his white horse after pledging he would not run for President as recently as 2010. He launched his deception with a fraudulent prayer rally in Houston that was a media staged event to make him look like some big religious warrior ready to battle the evil forces of Washington in the middle of a debt crisis neither side was winning.
Please, do not be fooled. It is all a hyped-up, media frenzy staged to make all the other Republican candidates look weak and pathetic. Please ask yourself, do you want another media hand-picked-especially-for-you Republican candidate like McCain or do you want to choose the candidate yourself?
Do not let the media choose for you, not even FOX News or Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck. You have the power to choose beyond what the media wants you to choose because as the polls show, any generic Republican candidate will handily beat Obama in 2012. It does not have to be Perry.
Please do your research and choose wisely.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Should we be Wary of Rick Perry?
From Liberty Laura --