Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Thursday, July 23, 2009


Ok here it goes my first blog. You will find out in time that Grammar is not my strong suit. Also not know for winning spelling bee's. I will keep it short just for the sake of not boring you to death.

We did good today. Some might think since they put us in the corner and it was a long walk they might feel discouraged. About the walk I thank you all for making it. It was long and I know it was hard for some Geriatrics Like Ralph. It was hard but they made it.

Some might feel slighted that that they did not see the man himself but we have to remember it is not his mind we trying to change. It is the people that saw us on Lee and the procession over there. My hope is we get fair coverage on the news and so we can reach the masses that see those programs. We need to stick together since divided we fall. I leave you with this.

"To contract new debts is not the way to pay old ones."

- GEORGE WASHINGTON, 1779 .
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting