The Administration’s rate of spending is irresponsible and unsustainable. It limits our economic growth and our ability to create new jobs. If we allow our elected officials to continue their spend first, pay later habits, we will continue to face higher taxes, a higher cost of living, and a stagnant economy. And our children may never know the American dream.
Join a Spending Revolt bus tour stop this Tuesday, August 31st in Toledo or Strongsville.
In Toledo, the Spending Revolt bus with be at 1370 WSPD’s studio, and we will be talking on air with Fred LeFebvre about big government’s out-of-control spending. The Strongsville bus tour stop will have several great speakers and others to talk about the effects of the United States’ massive spending crisis.
- What: Spending Revolt Bus Tour event and bus signing, Cleveland
- When: Tuesday, August 31, 5:30 pm
- Where: Strongsville Senior Center, 18100 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH 44136
- What: Spending Revolt Bus Tour event and bus signing, Toledo
- When: Tuesday, August 31, 7:00 am
- Where: Clear Channel Radio Station, 125 South Superior St., Toledo, OH 43604
To learn more go to www.spendingrevolt.com.