Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To the "anybody but Obama" ... Santorum faction.


Nothing would make me happier than to have Obama be greeted by a slew of these posters on his way to Shaker Heights tomorrow. I welcome any Tea Partier to download this eight panel poster.

This is my gift to the Santorum faithful. Feel free to download this and pass it on to your friends. I hope there is a strong Tea Party presence in Shaker Hts. on Wednesday. No matter who you back ... even if it is Ron Paul, print the poster anyway just to scare the pants off Obama as he makes his way into Shaker. Santorum surged big and Obama has another front to defend. That's good for the good guys.

I have coined the word "Swinlyndra" to represent "swindle" and "Solyndra." I think it fits ... and it conveys the tone of the drawing. Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Shaker Hts on Wednesday. I have another commitment. If I could be there, I would be happily displaying this poster. I remember some of the good folks at the Tri-C west protest and also those at Obama's appearance at the Convocation Center last fall. I hope some of you will see this and lend a hand.

Just print it, cut it out, and glue the puzzle pieces together onto a piece of cardboard. It's like a grade school project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting