Tea Party Patriots Ordinary citizens reclaiming America's founding principles.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Track your ballot! Make sure your vote counts.

art credit: NewsNowDC.com

If you have already mailed in your ballot, here’s another precaution you can take. I just found this on Gateway Pundit:

From a Trump supporter:

I am a single, Republican mother of two younger kids in small town Illinois. Within my friends, I keep seeing and hearing of all these examples of voter fraud going on right now with Trump supporters.

Three well-respected people within the same household in my town who mailed in their ballots in favor of Trump went online to make sure their votes were counted – only to find they were not going to be counted because the signatures on the ballot didn’t match those on their letter. They would have never seen this if they hadn’t gone online to verify!

How many others who have no thought to follow up on their vote are having the same thing happen to them?

Track your ballot and verify. Here’s the track-my-ballot link at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections.

# # #


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting