"Takin' it to the Street"
- Date: Tax Day April 15, 2010
- Time: 4pm - 6:30pm
- Location: Mall C / Downtown Cleveland
- Address: E.6th & Lakeside
Last year on April 15th 2009, millions of hardworking Americans stood in unison in over 800 protests around the country.
These protests, which became known as the Tax Day Tea Party, expressed real concerns against reckless government spending and spawned millions of Americans to get involved in their local Tea Parties which today are holding elected officials accountable.
With our nation at a time like no other since we’ve gained our Independence, it is important, now more than ever, that YOUR voice be heard. Please join us & your fellow Americans in celebrating this non-partisan, grass roots movement sweeping the nation!
Listed in no particular order, our speakers will be covering a whole range of topics;
- Bob Frantz (WTAM 1100)
- Al Wilson (PCCOH)
- Colleen Holmes (Eagle Forum / Executive Director)
- Maryanne Petranek (Cuyahoga County for Liberty)
- Jack Boyle (End Ohio Estate Tax)
- Mike Carey (Ohio Coal Association / President)
- Ross Phar ( Young Americans for Liberty)
- Russ Scarvelli (Operation Firing for Effect / Veterans Advocacy)
- Jim Trakas (former OH State Rep.)
- Jim Bridgens (Oath Keepers)
- Dr. Walker Todd (J.D., Ph.D. Research Fellow, American Institute for Economic Research)
To top everything off, the Tea Party Patriots, National Taxpayers Union, FreedomWorks, and Americans for Tax Reform will be unvieling the Contract from America at Tax Day Tea Parties across the country. Help draft the final version of the Contract from America. Click here to vote on your priorities.
Groups supporting & participating in this years Tax Day Tea Party are to date;
Lake/Geauga Tea Party Patriots
Bowling Green Tea Party Patriots
Cleveland 9.12 Project
Burton 9.12 Project
Cuyahoga County for Liberty
Young Americans for Liberty
John Carroll Conservatives
Grass Roots Rally Team of OH
N/E Ohio Value Voters
Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
Ohio Coal Association